Thank you for joining us for the March Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are excited to share new ideas and projects to get you ready for spring.
You should have just left the sizzling hot stop number 12 on the Pals Hop – Brian King at Stamp with Brian. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I currently live in a Golden State and I have also lived in the Beehive State, the Old Line State, and the Garden State. My favorite visits have been to the Aloha State and the Sunshine State. My card reminds me of the rich colors of those states and the memories made living in each one. May you have a bloomin’ marvelous day in which ever state you live.
If you are wondering how banners are made, don’t worry you do not need a special tool to make them. Cut out strips of paper measuring at your desired length. Then simply snip the ends in a “V”. You can mark them with a pencil on the side that will not show. Yes, it’s that easy.
Interested in receiving this blog candy below? I am giving away to a lucky winner the Petite Curly Label Punch and the Pretty Petites Stamp Set that can only be awarded from Stampin’ Up! after a $100 order during Sale-a-Bration. How generous is that???
To enter to win simply click on the egg below and leave a comment by 6 PM CST on Thursday, March 14. One recipient will be chosen at random from the comments received and the runner up will receive the card. The blog candy recipients will be announced on Friday and the winners will need to email me their mailing address within 24 hours. Good luck everyone! =)
The next stop is Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full , stop number 14 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Dawn Tidd at tiddbitsfromdawn
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin’ & Stampin’
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <== YOU ARE HERE
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Ginger Toivonen at gingerstamps.com
- Amy Williams at Stampin’ on the Range
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
Thank you for visiting.