If you’re one of the lucky one’s you are off from work today and if you’re anything like me, you prefer on-line shopping. Although I’m one of the most darling social butterflies you will ever meet, I suffer from a tad bit of anxiety when I can’t plan an exit. It must come with all my Rambo type military training. C’mon did you believe me? I’m in the Air Force remember? LOL
Don’t ya think this card is just so cute & adorable at the same time? I do even if you may not. LOL… As I let the paper stare at me, I got a great idea! Cut out Santa with my Cameo… duh! Cameo now has this nifty cool feature that you can scan and cut images from printed paper. Yeah, isn’t it just cool! You’ll be seeing Santa doing yoga and all kinds of other fun stuff.
I did get a little bit of help with the sketch on this fun Santa card.
Click on card to visit Freshly Made Sketches 164.
MAGGIE MADE THOUGHTS: My Simple Suggestions
- Don’t be afraid to purchase designer series paper that scares you. Let it stare you down and in no time you will get some kind of bright idea the way I did. Just look at Santa, didn’t he make you giggle?
- Ever heard of Less is More? I never understood it (maybe because English was my second language), and it became clear to me what it meant as the card came together.
- Go on with your bad self and let color clash a little. In the end one will win and compliment the other. Who ever thought gray went with green? Did you?
THE BLOG STOPS HERE: Just Kidding… Below Are the Blog Candy Winners
Winners, you have 24 hours to email me your shipping address.
- Winner of the Five Curvy Santa boxes is SHARON R.
- The lucky FRENCHIE get $10 in Maggie Made Cash (redeemable only through me).
- Woot woot and high-five goes to ROSALIE who won the Banner Blast Wood Stamp Set with your choice color ink pad.
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S BLOG CANDY: Answer the question below in the comment area.
Do you mass produce your Holiday cards and how many do you do?
THREE AMAZING WAYS TO SAVE ON STAMPIN’ UP!
All these promotions run from Nov. 24 – Dec. 2
- Love big discounts? The Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza is one of the biggest sales of the year! Save up to 50% on many products. While supplies last! CLICK to SEE WHAT’S ON SALE!.
- DOUBLE YOUR BUTTERFLIES. Earn FREE stamps twice as fast! I’m personally offering Double Butterflies Rewards for on-line purchases placed exclusively through me. Earn TWO butterflies for every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend! Get the full details on how my Butterfly Reward program works.
The SECRET to maximizing your
SAVINGS is right under your nose.
- The best way to SAVE $$$! The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is ony $74.25 (25% savings from $99). Benefit from over $50 in FREE product (you can even add sale items to the kit) and it ships free. Learn more about the 25% OFF STARTER KIT SALE. I welcome hobby stampers!
Stampin’ Up! Product Recipe: