This card was initially created for the Can You Case It sketch challenge from yesterday, but as I worked on it, it morphed into this and I couldn’t be happier with it. As a matter of fact, I loved making the frame so much with the Chalk Lines photopolymer stamp set that I made several frames with different colors, sizes, and shapes.
MAGGIE MADE TIPS: Not in cash, but great crafting recommendations.
- Experiment with your product. You just never know what you’ll come up with. This card started off as a sketch challenge card and it quickly morphed into a Mother’s Day Vase card. I experimented with several stamp sets and stamped over 15 times until the lightbulb came on. I began cutting paper to make the perfect 45 degree angles on the frame, but it turned out I could stamp a frame just as good, but easier with two strips of sticky notes. HA! Who would’ve thought to do that…it was just too easy.
- Single vase. To single out the vase with the tulip I used Tempting Turquiose, Real Red, and Old Olive to color in just that one vase. I huffed on it to moisten the ink with my peppermint breath and stamped it…that easy. *Peppermint not required, but your stamp will love it.
- Show Me How Video. I’m working on the video now to show you how simple it was to show you how I made the frame. So come on by tomorrow to see how you too can make the photo-frame too.
New Catalog Coming: Anyone who has ordered from me in the last year will automatically receive the fun packed new catalog. I’ve already seen it and my list already has 75 stamp sets on it. This year I’ll have to pace myself (LOL).
Two Types of Demonstrators. Business and Pleasure. What do they have in common?
- Both get a Starter Kit with their choice of product for just $99, but choose $125 in product, to include not yet publicly released items.
- Both have no obligation to stay active – sign up for pleasure and keep having fun or make it a business. Whether you take it or leave it…keep your goodies with a discount and get the heck out of dodge!
- My job is to support whatever you choose and share my success with you. I would love to sponsor you into my family here.
Raffle for over $200 in Stampin’ Up! Product. All it takes is $5 and you still get it back! Read about it here and get your ticket for a win-win good deal.
Product Needed to Make This Card:
Use the Supply List to make ordering easier.