Thank you for joining us for the first Pals Blog Hop of 2013! Today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are excited to introduce you to new Stampin’ Up! products that are available in the Spring Catalog. We hope you find inspiration and ideas for using the new stamps, papers and accessories.
You should have just left stop number14 on the Pals Hop – Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamp Paper Scissors. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
There are many items I fell in love with in the Spring Catalog, but will show you the three items that ranked at the top. The first is the Tea Lace Paper Doilies because they come pre-cut and ready to stamp on, glue on, or color in. They are so delicate and dainty they remind me of the doilies my grandmom (Mi Nena) used to crochet.
My mom has also made many doilies for me and they look so close to the Tea Lace. She makes me different colors to match my furniture and they will certainly become heirlooms that I will pass down to my son. Well, maybe his wife… or daughters… LoL.
My second favorite item is the Hearts a Flutter stamp set, which you can purchase with a framelits die as a bundle. I punched out a tiny red heart from the Two Step Owl and it’s oh so heavenly perfect for my Valentine. =)
Although my love for clean & simple cards is natural for me, I couldn’t resist my third favorite item… the silky smooth two-tone 1-1/4″ ribbon. You gotta feel it with your fingers to appreciate the softness in the material.
Stamp Set: Hearts a Flutter (C129252)
Embossing Folder: Adorning Accents (125601)
Paper: Basic Gray (121044), Very Vanilla (101650), Whisper White (100730)
Framelits Dies: Hearts A Fluttere (130159) Bundled with Stamp Set (C131097)
Ink: Basic Gray (126981)
Ribbon: 1-1/4″ Basic Gray/Basic Black Two-Tone
Paper Doilies: Tea Lace (129399)
Paper Punch: Two Step Owl (118074)
The next stop is Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers, stop number 16 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
Blog Hop Line Up:
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Naki Rager at … notes from Naki
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped In Full
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Lori J Martin at The Rejoicing Papercrafter
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamp Paper Scissors
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards<—- YOU ARE HERE
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty