Thank you for joining us for the February Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are excited to introduce you to the Stampin’ Up! products we LOVE. We hope you find new ideas for using the products you already have – or find new items to add to your wishlist.
You should have just left stop number 20 on the Pals Hop – Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
This Valentine card is dedicated to you, the Pretty Pals faithful blog hoppers who stop by every month and leave us lovely sweet comments on projects we create to inspire and share with you.
The supplies I used are my favorite for the month of February. I have way too many favorite items, so many that I go by the month… LoL. The heart was very simple to do using the largest heart from the Hearts Collection and it was just as easy to run Typeset Alphabet through the Big Shot. I added two silver red hearts by punching them out from the Owl Punch.
I used the following products to make this sweet real red Valentine heart:
The next stop is the beautifully talented Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty, stop number 2 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <= You Are Here
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Leslie Davis at Stampers Paradise
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Amy Williams at Stampin’ on the Range
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Diane Roberts at Score At Four and a Quarter
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Patti MacLeith Papercrafts by Patti
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Lynn Hoyt at cattaildesigns
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full