It’s amazing how quickly time flies. First I waited anxiously for Leadership and it flew by in the wink of an eye. The same thing will happen for Valentine’s and since it’s the most celebrated non-official holiday in the U.S. I hope you’re prepared for it.
Need a card to go with your sweet treat or giving only a card? All you need is a pack of Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack, adhesive, a circle punch, small heart punch is optional, and ink. Cut, punch and adhere. How easy is that? But you must order today to receive it in time and quickly make them. They literally take just 5 minutes for each card.
Don’t want to give a card? No problem…give them tiny treat box. Like the card, slap on some designer series paper and a heart. You don’t have to slap it on like me (LOL). The bow is optional, but makes it that much cuter don’t you think.
MAGGIE MADE TIPS: Not in cash, but great crafting suggestions.
- Small sweet gifts don’t need to be elaborate or complicated to make. The small box for example, comes pre-made. Stamp, punch, and adhere! That’s all you need sweetheart.
- Earn FREE Product and I’ll Pay Your Shipping: How? Make a $50 minimum purchase (before taxes) and receive the following:
- One FREE product from the Sale-a-bration Brochure
- FREE shipping paid by me!
- FILL OUT this Order Form and submit to email@example.com
- Don’t forget to include FREE Occasions Product Number for every $50 ordered (View the Occasions Catalog HERE)
- I will send you invoice for payment. Once paid, your order will be submitted.
- This offer has been very popular that I’ve decided to offer it through the end of Sale-a-bration (March 31st). Thank You so much for those of you who have submitted orders.
- Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Product: With the purchase a 3-month Pre-Paid My Paper Pumpkin kit receive FREE product instantly!
- Become a Member Not a Recruit!: I would LOVE for you to join me at one of our upcoming events this year! Remember, our team welcomes those who just want to have a membership just for fun. If you want to do it for extra money, I can help with that too!
Stampin’ Up! Product Recipe: