Today’s card is dedicated to God. He gave me Life and a talent that I still critique more than anything. I believe in practicing reflection often and not just once a year. Today I think of all the wonderful friendships I have made simply because I love to stamp. Creativity is a work in progress for many of us and the #1 way to push oneself to learn more is to participate in challenges. Thank you so much for visiting today….now in time for Easter hop on over to the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #94 – Tic-Tac-Toe!
So go on and get your Easter Bunny on with us over at the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.
- Bunny. Use a small oval punch or the smallest oval framelit from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and cut one side straight across. For the head, the smallest circle in the Layering Circle Framelits Dies would be perfect. However, you can use any size oval and circle because you can make the bunny as large or small as you’d like. I got the pink tail from a different project, which was purchased from one of the big box stores (they’re fairly cheap).
- Crosses. I stamped the Hardwood stamp with Soft Suede ink. I then cut little tiny rectangular pieces to make the crosses. They came out perfect!
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
ITEMS IN RED ARE RETIRING MAY 31, 2017
Use Host Code on left and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.