Today’s card is dedicated to my brother and his beautiful bride of 25 years. They went to Hawaii to celebrate and they shared with me the photo of the mass dedicated to them. Lovely and slightly jealous they were in Hawaii. =)
MAGGIE MADE TIPS:
- Use real photos. Card-making doesn’t always have to have a stamped focal point. Real photos are so personal in nature that using one to make a card that much more special. However, I did use three stamp sets to make the frame and add the lovely flowers to represent the Hawaiian adventure.
- Photo frame video. Yesterday’s card had a wood frame that did not require any cutting and I made a very quick video to show you how I did it. My disclaimer…I’m pretty much straight and to the point in my videos. I’m still getting used to recording myself… LOL. Hope you enjoy. If you want a video on today’s frame, please comment below and I’ll post it tomorrow.
New Catalog On The Way: Anyone who has ordered from me in the last year will automatically receive the fun packed new catalog. I’ve already seen it and my wish list has 75 stamp sets on it. This year I’ll have to pace myself (LOL).
Two Types of Demonstrators. Business and Pleasure. What do they have in common?
- Both get a Starter Kit with their choice of product for just $99, but choose $125 in product, to include not yet publicly released items.
- Both have no obligation to stay active – sign up for pleasure and keep having fun or make it a business…you decide with penalty. Whether you take it or leave it…keep your goodies with a discount and get the heck out of dodge!
- My job is to support whatever you choose and/or share my success with you. I would love to sponsor you into my family here.
Raffle for over $200 in Stampin’ Up! Product. All it takes is $5 and you still get it back! Read about it here and get your ticket for a win-win good deal.
You’ll Need These Supplies to Make This Card:
Print the Supply List to make ordering easy for your projects.