Ever find yourself wanting to do more with your Stampin’ Up! stamps and ink? Well you can do so much more than you’ve ever imagined with My Digital Studio, but first let me tell you about my co-worker & friend Dave.
Dave is a fellow hospital administrator (like me) and he joined the Air Force December 1989 just five months shy after me.
Today we celebrate his retirement and I wanted him to have a card that is extremely personal. It doesn’t get any more personal than having your name printed on the front with the logo that represents 25 years of service to our country.
Dave knows I have a blog, but he doesn’t check it, so you know what’s the next best thing since sliced bread? For YOU to leave him a comment and thank him for his 25 years of honorable and dedicated service to our great country.
Now, on to how I made the card.
I used My Digital Studio to print the words and then used my Cameo to cut out the Air Force Logo, which I downloaded from the internet. It made it easier to cut out the blue outline that overlapped the silver. I then used Stampin’ Dimensionals to give the AF logo a 3-D finish.
MAGGIE MADE TIPS: Not in cash, but great crafting recommendations
- When Stampin’ Up! doesn’t have an ink, paper, or anything that can personalize a special card, break out with My Digital Studio. You can try it FREE for 30 days and play with it. It really is FREE to try.
- Or you can submit an order to me for that special card. Simply send me an email (email@example.com) with your name and phone number and we’ll connect to go over the details. It’ll be cheaper than Hallmark and much more personal.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS: Click on titles for additional information.
- FREE Shipping From Me: How? Make a $50 minimum purchase (before taxes) and receive the following:
- One FREE product from the Sale-a-bration Brochure
- FREE shipping paid by me!
- Use this Order Form and view Occasions Catalog HERE.
- Include your full name, mailing address, and product number with quantity and I will invoice you.
- This offer has been so popular and I thank all of you who have submitted orders that I’ve decided to offer it through the end of Sale-a-bration… March 31st.
- Mini Paper Share w/FREE Washi Sheets: Thank you to those that took advantage of this awesome share. I have just ONE left and it’s up for grabs and will order more once this one is sold.
- Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Product: With the purchase a 3-month Pre-Paid My Paper Pumpkin kit receive FREE product instantly!
- Become a Member Not a Recruit!: When you join the my Circle with the Circle of Pals during Sale-A-Bration Stampin’ Up! is giving every new member a choice of additional FREE product!
Stampin’ Up! Product Recipe: