Today’s card is for the first Stamp Ink Paper Challenge of 2017! When I first got the card making bug I sent birthday cards to family and friends. Then as my life got busy between deployments and military retirement, my side business in graphic design took off like wildfire. A week or so ago, I posted on my personal FB page that #ImBringingBirthdaysBack in 2017 (hence the watermark). I received many responses from friends (family is already included) and I got started last month. This card went to a childhood friend, Jose. He lived two houses down from me and our families are friends to this day.
Join us this week and show us what your style of cardmaking.
- Stamped Circle. To get a perfectly round stamped image in the center punch a scrap sheet of paper no bigger than the card base (4.25″ x 5.5″). Place it in the center where you want the image placed and use a large enough stamp that will cover the opening. It doesn’t have to be round you can choose any shape you desire.
- Boots. Were colored with Copic markers and two sets of Stampin’ Dimensionals were used to give an added dimension to the boot and background.
- Just for kicks. Silver metallic thread was added to the back of the boots to just for fun.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
FREE SHIPPING? You can do this each time a new seasonal catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that equals $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99.
- …and most important! FREE shipping.