Seems many people I know are celebrating their wedding anniversaries… this card is for you. A big shout out to Alfred & Leticia Mata and Mark & Shannon Sabroski. May your marriage be as happy and loving as the first day you fell in love. Happy Anniversary in Spanish… LoL.
Card sketch brought to you by the one and only Resident Artist and talented designer, Margaret Moody at Pals Paper Arts 168.
My deployment is winding down and with it is my time to make cards. Maybe that's why the next two and a half months are going to fly by. I've ordered the new Envelope Punch Board and I can't wait for it to arrive, so I can show you the wonderful personalized envelopes I'm going to make.
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It makes envelope liners too!
- It's small and lightweight; it's super portable and easy to store. It's small and light enough that you could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend's for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It's easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don't have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won't lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much! It will be only $19.95.
- Send me an email with your name and email address and I will reserve one for you.