Throughout my life my parents served as my guides, mentors, and teachers. I experienced life through their eyes with their lessons of love and thankfulness.
In my culture we did not grow up viewing the Thanksgiving holiday as a time where we sat around the table speaking out loud of what we where thankful for. It isn’t a negative experience, but now reflecting on what being thankful for really means, I am humbled to have parents who taught me the meaning of appreciation, gratefulness, and sincerity through their actions. To us, it was just a holiday and we didn’t have to go to school. LOL. I loved every minute of it.
For that, I give thanks.
I’ve had the Four Feathers stamp set and framelits since they were initially introduced (benefits of being a demo), but never used them until now. I absolutely love them because they can be used year round and not just in the Fall. Soon I’ll be making a few cards for my Air Force friends who have achieved the highest enlisted rank in the military (E-9) aka Chief Master Sergeant.
MAGGIE MADE THOUGHTS: Simple Suggestions I Use
- Use White Stazon craft ink on dark card stock to add a boldness and a masculine feel to any card.
- When in doubt just add any color ribbon to Burlap ribbon to give it dimension and texture at the same time. Genius!
- For an antique look antique brushed brads work wonders!
THE BLOG CANDY KEEPS COMING: Winner’s Announced on Black Friday
Monday: Five Curvy Santa boxes because you can’t give just one. You can even use them as Christmas tree decorations.
Wednesday: A $10 Maggie Made Cards gift certificate.
Thursday: Banner Blast Wood Stamp Set with your choice color ink pad.
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S BLOG CANDY: Answer question below in the comment area.
Which ink pad color most represents your favorite Fall/Winter color?
THREE AMAZING WAYS TO SAVE ON STAMPIN’ UP!
All these promotions run from Nov. 24 – Dec. 2
- Love big discounts? The Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza is one of the biggest sales of the year! Save up to 50% on many products. While supplies last! CLICK to SEE WHAT’S ON SALE!.
- The best way to SAVE $$$! The Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit is 25% off. Benefit from over $50 in free product (you can even add sale items to the kit) and it ships free. Learn more about the 25% OFF STARTER KIT SALE. I welcome hobby stampers!
- DOUBLE YOUR BUTTERFLIES. Earn FREE stamps twice as fast! I’m personally offering Double Butterflies Rewards for on-line purchases placed exclusively through me. Earn TWO butterflies for every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend! Get the full details on how my Butterfly Reward program works.
‘Tis the season to stock up on Stampin’ Up! and save!
Stampin’ Up! Product Recipe: