Today’s card is brought to you by Pals Paper Arts #249 sketch challenge. Do you know someone in the United States Navy? Then the Adventure Awaits Photopolymer Stamp Set is perfect. But wait, the set has other awesome stamps to say bon voyage to a friend or document a journey.
This is a set that will become a part of my private collection long after it’s sold out or retired. I’m so glad I own it. LOL
Did you know that when you participate in a sketch challenge you knock out two goals with one action? Your skills improve and you inspire others. Go on, get ‘er done at Pals Paper Arts.
MAGGIE MADE TIPS: Not in cash, but great crafting recommendations.
- Stamp in color. To add Real Red to the words “Never Made” I first stamped the image in Night of Navy and took a q-tip and soaked it in Stampin’ Mist and gently learned the ink off the words Never Made. I used the Real Red Stampin’ Marker to re-color it. I huffed into the stamp and almost passed out (LOL)…it’s a very large stamp. It was worth it! Yes, it takes a little more work to make a dual colored image, but they look so gorgeous! You got try it next time.
SEE ALL RETIRING PRODUCT. See ALL our product that is available in real time. What you see is what’s still available. Click here to see it now.
Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! will continue producing retiring stamps until May 26 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last). Print the Retiring List PDF/My Digital Studio (PDF).
STATUS ON BUTTERFLY THINLITS. Take advantage of two special offers through April 30:
- Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount–just $21.20!
- Buy any of the ButterfliesThinlits Bundles–already discounted 15 percent–and choose one of three FREESale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (item 138633)
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (item 138634)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 138635)
Product Needed to Make This Card:
To order any of the product used in this card use this handy Supply List.