To kick off Sale-A-Bration with the Occasions catalog I held a workshop and we had a fabulous time creating this sweet Valentine card. My number one paper I have been using for making Valentine themed cards is the Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack. It is simply amazing and both sides match every single paper. I just love it!
The second card was changed slightly with the use of the Sweet Heart Punch instead of a diagonal cut where the sentiment was stamped. If you don’t order the paper while it’s hot, I assure you that you’ll be kicking yourself in the but if you don’t order it now.
MAGGIE MADE TIPS: Not in cash, but great crafting suggestions.
- To make the sentiment stand out a little I stamped the sentiment on a Whisper White diagonal cut card stock on the first card. I wanted the second card slightly different so I changed the shape with the Sweetheart Punch heart. I think I like the heart shape better. Which one do you like better?
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS: Click on titles for additional information.
- FREE Shipping From Me: How? Make a $50 minimum purchase (before taxes) and receive the following:
- Mini Paper Share w/FREE Washi Sheets: Great offer to try our new paper before investing on the entire pack and perfect for card-makers who don’t use two 12×12″ sheets (like me).
- Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Product: With the purchase a 3-month Pre-Paid My Paper Pumpkin kit receive FREE product instantly!
- Become a Member Not a Recruit!: When you join the my Circle with the Circle of Pals during Sale-A-Bration Stampin’ Up! is giving every new member a choice of additional FREE product!
Purchase Product Below to Make Featured Cards: