I CASE’d (copy & share everything) a card from a fellow Pal, Kindra Delaney (posted below). I’m going to use it at a Valentine’s Day themed workshop. I’m so excited I could barely contain myself.
The 30 tiny hearts were glued down with tiny dots, but you can use any adhesive that you like most. Just make sure to lift up the edges after they have all been glue down. It helps give them a 3-D effect.
This is the card Kindra gave us as her Pals Swap at Leadership. I must say it is perfect for CASE’g and that is why I’m using the sketch for my card.
Dates: January 11-February 10, 2014
Details: NEW Paper Pumpkin subscribers who sign up at My Paper Pumpkin between January 11 and February 10, 2014, will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers ($14.95 value). I was privileged to see the February and March kits and ABSOLUTELY love them, so I signed up for them. Better quality and better value!
- This special offer is only valid for new subscribers.
- Customers must sign up at My Paper Pumpkin
- The markers will be sent with the subscriber’s Welcome Kit. No coupon code is required. Anyone who signs up for a Paper Pumpkin membership during the promotion dates will get a set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers.
Products you’ll need to make this card:
- Crazy, Mixed-Up Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set/$14.95
- Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack/$6.95
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accens/$4.95
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Emboss Powder/$4.75
- Versamark Pad/$7.50
- 2013-2015 In Color 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock/$6.95
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock/$8.50
- Small Heart Punch/$5.95
- Heat Tool/$29.95