I read a post the other day on a crafting Facebook page and it said that a lady asked if she could leave her crafting supplies at a demonstrator’s home. The demonstrator thought it was a strange request, so she asked the lady, please tell my why you want to do that. This was the lady’s response summarized because I can’t remember word-for-word, “I bought all the supplies for make cards I like, but it seems too many others make cards that are too much work and I just can’t make them. Well, my friends, I took to heart what the lady said. Why? Because, like the lady, I don’t like making complicated cards either. Hence, why my cards are so often simple and so easy to reproduce by anyone! It’s all about cut, stamp, adhere and done!
If you don’t have a graduate to make and give this card to there are many more sentiments that can be used instead. Maybe like Happy Birthday and instead of 2017, put the year of their birth…now that will go over well to anyone who is age conscious. LOL
Although this card was designed for the Stamp Ink Paper challenge, I was on a mini-vacay to Reno, Nevada and I completely got my dates all twisted by thinking Sunday was Saturday and Monday was Sunday, I missed the dead-line and missed out on posting my card. However, I’m entering this card into the players pool knowing I can not win, but can show off my card. So, play along side me this week at the Stamp Ink Paper Card Challenge.
- Die-cut with Big Shot. Our Large Letter Framelits will never go out of style for any occasion that revolves around numbers and you don’t even need electricity. Run them through your Big Shot and boom! You’re all done!
- Congratulations! The sentiment used is from the Floral Phrases stamp set and I aligned it with my handy dandy Stamp-a-Ma-Jig thingy (LOL). It’s perfect for making things straight!
- Easy Stick Numbers: Due to the thickness of the Gold Glimmer paper, I used the Multipurpose Adhesive sheets for the number to make ensure they adhered to the black cardstock. It works like a charm.
Use Host Code above and receive a gift from me when you place an on-line order via my on-line store. Do not use if your order is more than $150. You will receive additional Host Reward and you’ll automatically receive a gift from me.
INQUIRE ABOUT FREE SHIPPING! You can do this each time a new catalog is introduced. You’ll NEVER ever have to make any sales and you just let your membership expire. Three ways steps:
- Join as a hobby demonstrator when you want to place an order that comes to $99.
- Stampin’ Up! will literally GIVE YOU an additional $26 in product…WHATEVER you want for only $99 (a $125 value).
- …and most important! FREE shipping.
Fellow consultant Brittany’s TRUE STORY made me giggle.
She washed her face (with R+F products of course) before dinner,
at the table her husband asked, “Do you have makeup on right now?”
She said, “No, why?” That’s when he said, “Wow, the products really do work!”
She said he hardly noticed when she got a short haircut and died it brown. 😂😂
Get your personalized
with our Solution Tool Here.
I’ll then send you a link to get 10% off and FREE shipping!
or Message me !