When card sketches inspire me, I find ways to think outside the box. At my next workshop this card will be one of several showcase samples.
My goal is to always show workshop attendees various cards that can be used in a set.
The work shop’s main attraction was posted a couple of days ago, but you can see it again here.
Mojo Monday 329 helped me think outside the box and I love participating in sketches, so I’m going to challenge myself tis year and start drawing my own.
I look forward to sharing those sketches in the near future.
I love love love reading your comments… so please leave me one below and tell me what you think of the lemon.
Did I tell you how much I love reading your comments?
Time is running out and if you haven’t bought your kids their Valentine’s Day cards… you’re going to be stressing when they ask for them. I LOVE these cute boy/girl monsters. Click on picture above to view products. Click here and order now for just $5.95 .
Products you’ll need to make this card:
- Crazy, Mixed-Up Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set/$14.95
- Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack/$6.95
- Real Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock/$6.95
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock/$6.95
- 2013-2015 In Color 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock/$6.95
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock/$8.50
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad/$5.95
- Full Heart Punch/$5.95