Glad you could join us for some fun Fall crafting with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! You’ve probably hopped over from Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter, I’m stop number 22 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for Stampin’ Up! fall projects! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track
Fall is one of my favorites seasons of the year. Why? Because it’s not as hot outside, leaves turn beautiful colors, and the morning air is a little more crisp as we fill our lungs with fresh outside air. When searching for a Fall card, this is what I felt and pictured in my mind. All of the colors in the Regals color pallet remind me of the wonderful colors that we see as we say good bye to Summer.
To create my Fall Flair card I took the 1-3/4 Inch Scallop Circle Punch and puched out three scallop circle, scored them in half and stamped them with the edge of the Forever with You flower stamp. I took the Apothecary Accents framelit and used one to cut out the sentiment from the Sweet Essentials stamp set. The final touch was stamping just the tree leaves from the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set. I have to think outside the box… and use different areas of a stamp to produce different results.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations, stop number 23 on the Pals Fall Flair Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps and Stamps
- Bobbi at My Therapy
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Lynn at Cattaildesigns
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Naki Rager at Notes from Naki
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Kim Luithle at Kim’s Stampin Stuff
- Lori Martin at The Rejoicing Papercrafter
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping