Welcome to the Pals February Blog Hop. This month we are excited to share with you what we love about Stampin’ Up! – our stamps, tools, accessories and techniques.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker, #15 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
If I wrote that I only had one favorite thing about Stampin’ Up! I would be a straight up liar! I have so many and there is only room for one on this hop.
Right now my favorite tool is My Digital Studio and you can get it for a free 30-day trial! It took me a little bit to get to know it better and there’s a secret that I’ll reveal at the end of my post so you too can feel comfortable using it… LOL.
These sweet little hearts are from the Punch Shapes (118853) collection and the designer series paper is so easy to add, you will be amazed. I used the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper (Digital Download 136782).
To add the finishing touches simply add your favorite embellishments and watch the card come to life right before your very eyes.
The Thanks sentiment comes to you from the Thank You Kindly Stamp Brush Set – Digital Download (118826) and think about it… you can color it any color you choose without an ink pad! Imagine that!
You can save the card and print it up in a jiffy next time you need one. Current demonstrators not using MDS, your missing out. Your customers will love your “thank you for your order cards” made from MDS!
My Digital Studio Secret Revealed
Practice, practice, practice. It will make perfect… LOL. You can also do what I did and score yourself the Finest Simplicity Kit – Digital Download (135912) and MDS your heart away!
The next stop is Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events, #17, on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
Blog Hop Line-Up
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Janice Warhank at Janice’s Papercraft Playground
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys So Little Time
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <— YOU ARE HERE
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin Jackie
- Alison Bilohlavek at ribbon and brad
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper