Welcome to the February Pals Blog Hop. This month we are sharing what we love – our favorite Stampin’ Up! products and our favorite crafting techniques.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from number 17, Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit. Use the full lineup below to move along from blog to blog so you see all of the new projects.
Each time I’m asked what my favorite Stampin’ Up! product is I draw a blank. Not because I don’t have one, but because I have too many and ‘ain’t nobody got time for that!’.
However, my favorite products are the framelits. They give you the freedom to cut shapes out anywhere on the paper and my favorite technique is making a negative with the framelits.
MAGGIE MADE TIPS: Not in cash, but great crafting recommendations
- Framelits: Are perfect for creating negative space for the backdrop to a focal point.
- Create Your Own Shape: Such as this four leaf clover. Yes, it requires that you run it through your big shot four times, but it takes less than three minutes to create it. If your making several of the same card simply cut two at a time.
- Recycle Paper: The smaller 4-leaf clover is from a previous project I was working on. I just used the heart in the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and adhered them with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The next stop is number 19, Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I’ll see you next month.
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of you
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Rae Harper at WildWestPaperArts.com
- September Gray at www.septembergray.com
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <– You Are Here
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Blog
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon K Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
Products Used to Make This Card: