Welcome to the last Pals Blog Hop of 2014. This month we want to help you start your holiday wish list by sharing projects featuring our favorite Stampin’ Up! papers, stamps, tools and accessories. Get your wish list ready as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the project.
My all time favorite paper is the Under The Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper. Why? Because it’s thick enough to make perfect boxes, yet thin enough to keep its fold!
The box stays sturdy and you don’t have to worry about it falling apart easily. I didn’t bother with decorating it either because it’s already nicely printed.
To make this gift a special treat, I added three vanilla scented tea lights that are sure to make a lovely office gift. Do you give your office-mates, bingo buddies, bunko circle, or stampin’ friends little gifts like this?
The next stop is Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb… on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you in 2015.
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- September Gray at www.septembergray.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Angie Valle-Peters at PaperLuxuries
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomWithBecky