Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for October where we are celebrating an early Fall season by sharing Halloween and Autumn projects using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies. We hope you enjoy our creations!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from the lovely Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery, number 20 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
Since I claim to not be a Halloween gal I went ahead and made a Halloween card. Why say I’m not something when that’s all I do, what I say I don’t do. Does that make sense? If you can picture my face…it looks like the little ghosts in my card.
No other paper could complete my entire lay out like Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper. Again, something I really don’t like to do, I did! I snipped the baby, momma, and poppa ghosts from one of the designs. It worked perfect, don’t you think? The tree from the Sheltering Tree photopolymer stamp set worked perfect in the background. In case you’re scratching your head about the tombstone…I used our Note Tag Punch. It’s important to emphasize that many of our products have dual uses and this card shows off just a few. Let move on from my non-Halloween card making self and get on with the rest of the Pals.
The next stop is the super-duper Ninja hot Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie, number 22 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
Make sure to print the Supply List for easy ordering.