Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for April where every day is Earth Day. This month we are showcasing projects that use recycled, reused or other earth inspired elements and colors. We hope you enjoy the Pals creative projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie, number 6 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
Today’s card is made of recycled tortilla chip basket paper liner from Cuba Libre Restaurant in Orlando, FL. What was I doing there? Do you remember I wrote about Stampin’ Up! Leadership? We had dinner there the night before we said “see you at Convention” to our fellow demonstrator friends.
Well, not only did I love the food, I also fell in love with the paper and they gracisously donated a few pieces to me just so I can make them a card. I still have more sheets left and I’ll definitely make them more cards. Hope they like this one.
The next stop is Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully, number 8 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting, I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’ s Owlery
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards <— You Are Here
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Site
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains