Glad you could join us for some holiday crafting with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! You’ve probably hopped over from Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers, I’m stop number 22 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for Stampin’ Up! projects featuring the new Holiday Catalog! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
Up until the night before the blog hop, I had no idea what in the world I was going to make for this month’s blog hop. But then I remembered that a little over a week ago, my monthly card class made simple Christmas cards. The original was similiar, but used a differnt stamp set. This card has only one item from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Can you guess what that item is?
No, it isn’t the Whisper White cardstock, but if you guessed the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper, you are absolutely spot on! When I ordered the paper I had not realized this one was a flocked window sheet. I instantly fell in LOVE with the paper. I also punched out a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper to add that beautiful sparkle in the back ground.
I used basic black ink to stamp the sentiment from the Chock-Full of Cheer stamp set and punched both papers using the Ornament Punch. The newly introduced 1/4″ Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon tops the Ornament with a simple loop. The Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder completes the elegant yet simple card. Hope you enjoyed my card and please feel free to reproduce it. You can email me if you have any questions.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan, stop number 23 on the Pals Holiday Catalog Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
- Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards.com
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin Sunshine
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Cathy King at chattycathycardcreations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Diane Roberts at Scoreatfourandaquarter
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space
- Naki Rager at My Stampin’ Blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Kim Luithle at Kim’s Stampin Stuff
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikkis Creative Corner
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards<=== You Are Here
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Bobbi Mangas at My Therapy
- Angie Blake at Angies Musings
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
Visit Maggie’s BAZAAR for retired stamp sets.
Click envelope to share this Pals Hop with a friend.