Welcome to this month’s Halloween/Fall OSAT blog hop. I’m not a big Halloween gal, but I thought that since today is Thursday I’d do a Throwback Thursday card and quick & easy project. Here’s what I came up to share.
OH-EM-GEE, who doesn’t love these little kids from the Retired Greeting Card Kids? This set is kept in my private stash and I’ll continue to use it for years to come. The sentiment is a yesteryear one too, it’s called Good Greetings and just like Teeny Tiny Wishes, I love it and that one too is worth gold to me. I used Happy Haunting Designers Series Paper for the background of the card and I love how it allows the stamped image to pop on it own.
Then I made this cute little “Paper Pumpkin” not pun intended right!? What a clever name Stampin’ Up! came up with to put a kit in a box each month (LOL). To make this cute (and really quick) pumpkin, I a 6″ piece of leftover Pumpkin Pie cardstock and stamped the Chalk Lines with Pumpkin Pie ink thick stamp to make the squiggly lines.
Thank you for stopping by today. I am so happy each time you stop by. Now keep going and hop on over to the wonderfully talented Elizabeth the Crafts By Happy Stamper and check out her sweet designs. Don’t forget to leave comments on all your favorite stops. See you next month!
Blog Hop Line-Up
- Maggie Mata–https://maggiemadecards.com/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall/
- Dena Rekow- http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloween-fall.html
- Tina Riddle – http://www.tinascropshop.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Terri Takashige – http://territerbear.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Diane Squires http://stampandembellish.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall-2/
- Wynne http://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- AJ Bodine http://rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Megan – http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Renee Ondrajka – http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Raquelle Cliton – http://ladyandherstamps.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloween-fall-theme.html
- Justin Krieger – http://wp.me/p5dZez-4CH
- Lori Mueller — http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-shares-october-halloween-fall-projects.html
- Jeanna Bohanon — http://www.stamptimesomewhere.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2015/10/osat-blog-hop-halloweenfall.html
- Marisa Gunn – http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2015/10/osat-october-fall-halloween-blog-hop.html
- Andrea Tucker — http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2015/10/osat-october-blog-hop-halloween-or-fall.html
- Tenia Nelson — http://jazzypaper.blogspot.com/2015/10/halloween-fun.html
October On-Line Orders. Receive one sheet of each design (total of three) of the Holiday’s Fancy Foil Designer Vellum when you place an on-line order this month. Simply place an order via my on-line store and use Host Code: E3X9E4SK
Please do not select “No Contact” when placing your order. Why? Because if you do, I will not be allowed to contact you, even if you are a regular customer….and I will NOT be able to send you my FREE on-line order offers either. Just make sure you select “YES, allow my demonstrator to contact me with order updates and other important information.” Please know that I will never send you junk mail.
You Are More Than Welcome to Try Us Out. My group is mostly all hobby demo’s who join for the discount on paper-crafting supplies don’t want the commitment of holding classes or being a salesperson (yuck right)!? I welcome these types of demo’s with Arms Wide Open, so don’t fear a committment or a penalty if you sign up for the discount. Heck, you can even team up with a friend because my team is a non-hassle, non-committment, no sales requirement team. What does that mean? Read it here.