My friend Janae asked me if she could buy a baby card from Maggie Made Cards and I told her that I typically do not sell the cards I post to the blog. But instead, I had a bright idea. Janae is a professional photographer Nikon Girl Photography (Facebook) and web-designer, so I figured… hmmm… maybe we can make a trade. She gave me full reign over design and I have been eager to make this onesie card I have seen repeatedly. I have to admit… I LOVE IT!
This particular onesie is not my original creation. I found it on Deesigns by NinaDee and I simply created the lion face. Feel free to use her instructions to cut out the card and use mine to make the Lion face.
To Make Lion: Use the following punches… 1 (one) Ornament, 1 (one) Scallop Circle, 1 (one) 5 Petal Flower, 2 each 1/2″ Circles. After punching shapes, sponge the edges of the six items with Chocolate Chip ink. Follow remaining steps below:
1) First print the FREE eyes from My Scrap Chick and cut out color choice
2) Using scissors, snip off the top of the ornament to smooth out the top of the head
3) Using scissors, cut out two petals out of the 5 Petal Flower punch
4) Glue each petal onto the back of the ornament shape (which becomes the face)
5) Glue the eyes
6) Glue the two 1/2″ circles towards bottom of face
7) Using black marker place random dots on inside of the round circles
8) Using pink marker draw nose slightly above the two joining circles
9) With thin black marker draw whiskers on each side of circles
COMING MAY 1ST!
Fully customizable Starter Kit for $99!
It will be the perfect start to your hobby or businesses–your way!
What will come with the kit?
- Up to $125 worth of any Stampin’ Up! products!
- A business supply pack (valued at $65) to create a kit with a total value of $190.
- FREE Shipment!
- On-Line sign-up/starter kit is very easy and instant.
- There will be NO obligation to purchase anything beyond the kit, hold workshops or classes.
To Sweeten the Deal, you will also get:
- A 20% discount off Stampin’ Up! products or keep as “instant income.”
- An additional 10% with your first demonstrator order when completed within the first 45 days of your memebership.
- Pre-order select Stampin’ Up! stamps, tools and embellishments a month (or more) before the customers sales period.
- Earn free stamps.
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips and other awards.
- Earn free hostess sets and merchandise.
- Receive Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive monthly demonstrator magazine, Stampin’ Success.
- Be inspired by video tutorials and project ideas on the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator web site.
You will become a part of a bigger organization than just my team… you become a part of my upline, Pretty Pals and our private blog.
It will be the BEST time to sign up just for the kit itself!
If you have questions, please email me and I will respond with lightning speed!
CLICK ON TREE TO WINDOW SHOP STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS 24/7
Handmade Card Ingredients
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Paper: So Saffron (105118), Bashful Blue (105120), Chocolate Chip (102128)
Ink Pad: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Added Dimension: Basic Pearls (119247)
Punches Used to make Lion’s Face: Scallop Circle (118874),
5 Petal Flower (119880), Ornament (119847), 1/2″ Circle from Itty Bitty Shapes (118309)