Welcome to the July Pals Blog Hop. This month we are featuring a New Hues Review. Let the new Stampin’ Up! In Colors for 2014-16 inspire you – Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, and Tangelo Twist. We hope you find great inspiration from our creations.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains, Stop #11 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
When my eyes first scoured through the 2014-2015 catalog I pretty much fell in love with everything, but I must admit the 2014-2016 In-Colors took a few days to grow in love with. My all time favorite colors are the Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey. That’s probably why I chose the Moonlight Designer Paper Stack to use with my project.
I made a sweet little box big enough to fit a candle, which I stamped as a gift. I used the Today & Everyday stamp set to stamp tissue paper and I colored in the paper lamps with the lightest of three Blendabilities alcohol based markers (Light: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, and Melon Mambo).
I placed a Fun Flower on the lid with the same sentiment from the candle, “You Light Up My Life”… how sweet is that!? It fit perfectly inside the Window Word punch too.
The next stop is Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat, Stop #13 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy Hoptay at inkingofyou.com
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Cheryl McAskill at A Stampin’ Holiday
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- September Gray at Septembergray.com
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
Products Used to Make Card: