I'm not much of a flower person, so making flowers I do not believe is my forte. Here comes the "but", Field Flowers is just so cool after it's stamped. However, I think I need to use two colors that contrast each other instead of having them blend in. What two colors do you think would compliment each other?
Before heading out for deployment I packed up every single piece of designer series paper and mailed it to myself. The retired paper list was announced the day I was on a 16 hour plane ride and now it's sitting on a shelf in 6" x 6" sheets.
GRAB A STAMPIN' UP! KIT FULL OF PRODUCT THAT YOU CHOOSE
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- YOU get $125 in product with FREE shipping.
YOU get a FREE bonus project kit (value range from $19.95 to $29.90)
- YOU get to meet the Pretty Pals team (over 200+).
- YOU get a 20% discount on ALL product.
- YOU get advanced ordering before the public.
- YOU get FREE business advise if you decide to become a business demonstrator.
- YOU get access to the Pals Private group on Facebook.
- YOU get no sales pressure… especially if all you want is a deal on a kit!
- YOU have NO OBLIGATIONS TO STAY A PAL.
What else can you ask for? Click here to read more.
THREE (3) DAYS LEFT: For your chance to win a Big Shot from me! Click HERE for details.
Well today was a long day for me and as you can see my post was short today and I only want to say thank you for visiting me today. If you remember anything I posted, remember three more days for a chance to win the Big Shot from me. =)