I recently placed my Stampin' Up! supply order to start putting together my Christmas cards. This year, I will be sending more cards out than last year, so I figured I'd better get an early start.
This was just a little something to get my practice in… LoL. I made this card a few years ago, way before I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and think this one looks way better than my first one. Practice makes perfect! =)
My holiday card is brought to you by Addicted to Clean and Simple challenges. It's never too early for a Holiday and that's why my card for this card challenge didn't need a sentiment. Would you agree?
The new Square framelits are perfect for making the buckle. Simply layer the two smallest squares and run them through the Big Shot. No need to cut or measure… the best next thing since sliced bread. =)
PHOTOPOLYMER: Another Thank You! What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice. See the rest of them all here.
NEW HOLIDAY-THEMED SINGLE STAMPS AVAILABLE: A new, holiday-themed assortment of single stamps is now available! The holidays will be here before you know it, and these holiday-themed single stamps may be just what the budget-minded stamper needs. View them here.
Products Used to Make Card: