“There are many brave Soldiers, but this one is mine!”
Good Day my sweet stampin’ friends…you may have hopped here from Andrea Pancrazio’s awesome project and I urge you to Keep Calm and Hop On (LoL). If you tuned in from Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge don’t worry the post wasn’t abducted by aliens, it’s right below this post. Before scrolling on down, why don’t ya check out “One Stamp at a Time” (OSAT) Father’s Day/Masculine blog hop for June. This hop was created by none other than the Super Power Paper Ninja, Andrea Tracy Tucker at One Stampin’ Mother Tucker and I’m still in awe by the team’s extra-ordinary talent.
The next stop Kim Smith of Crafting Buddy on the OSAT Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you on next month!
MAGGIE MADE TIPS:
- Don’t Spill Your Coffee. All I’m going to say about this is, “keep a lid on it!” Just because I now work from home doesn’t mean that I can leave an open coffee cup on my craft desk. Enough said! (LoL)
- Add Dimension. When your image is flat and you want to add color or dimension all you have to do is stamp the image on a different piece of yardstick or designer series paper and cut it out close to the lines and adhere it to the image with dimensional.
- Printed Sentiment. Nope, it’s not a stamp set. It’s the Marine’s Corp’s Riffleman’s Creed. The first line goes like this, “This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.” That’s when it hit me……as I was exploring which stamp set to use and I saw G.I. Joe in his cute little parachute.
JUNE ON-LINE ORDERS: Receive a sample (one of each) Expressions Natural Elements when you place an order via my on-line store and use Host Code: 7XAYE9K4
NO CONTACT – What it really means. When you select “No Contact” when you place your on-line order it literally means, “Don’t tell Maggie I placed an order.” I will not be told who you are and can’t send you the free product samples. I would love for you to instead check-mark, “YES, allow my demonstrator to contact me with order updates and other important information.” Please know that I will never send you junk mail. I want to show you how much I truly appreciate your business.
MY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE PERSONAL OFFER. I welcome Hobby stampers who want to simply receive some great quality product at a discount or just want to take advantage of this month’s additional (means FREE) stamp offer! Click here to read the details.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Justin Krieger of JKCards On-Line
- Andrea Tracy of Tucker of One Stampin’ Mother Tucker
- Darla Roberts of Stamp with Darla and Sisters
- Megan Thompson of Megan TT Stamps
- Elizabeth Jeanne Thatcher of Crafts by Happy Stamper
- Wynne Grob of My Crafty Side
- Debra Vance of Dav Designs
- Marisa Gunn of Dzines by Meg
- Holly Stene of Holly’s Hobbies
- AJ Bodine of Rutabaga Pie Designs
- Andrea Pancrazio of Andrea’s Card Shop
- You Are Here at Maggie Made Cards!
- Kim Smith of Crafting Buddy
- Tina Riddle of Tina’s Crop Shop
- Martie Pollard of The Crafty Bandit
- Diane Squires of Stamp and Embellish
- Lori Mueller of Stampin’ Dreams
- James Weber of Stampin’ Stud
- Ginger Pelfrey of My Hearts Pleasure
You’ll Need These Supplies to Make This Card:
Print the Supply List to make ordering easy for your projects.