I have seen many variations of this card, but the one is mine. I have loved the nesting framelits we have and the hearts are my all time favorite.
The cut outs remind of the times when I was in grade school and I would hold a piece of paper in half and use my thumb as a guide to make a heart cut out. Did you ever do that?
What a great memory… I’m just glad I can now use Stampin’ Up!’s heart framelits and get a perfect cut out each and every time! =)
I performed just a wee bit of tape surgery on the bee to separate it from the word “mine.” I do not own the Crushed Curry Stampin’ Marker, so I had to tape up the heart while stamping it with the ink pad.
The Real Red Stampin’ Marker was used to line in the heart. Adding a rhinestone finished it off. Quick and Easy card, yet classy and perfect for your perfect Valentine.
I have already ordered My Paper Pumpkin for February and since I saw with my own eyes what the kit looks like I’m beyond excited to be getting it in the mail today. I will put a least one card together and show it to you soon.
Products you’ll need to make this card:
- Crazy, Mixed-Up Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set/$14.95
- Real Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock/$6.95
- 2013-2015 In Color 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock/$6.95
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock/$8.50
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad/$5.95
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad/$5.95
- Hearts Collection Framelits Dies/$26.95