Mmm mmm mmm, I love me some pumpkin pie. Who would’ve ever thought that Pumpkin Pie could be mixed in with a little bit of International Bazaar Designer Series Paper and make something sweet enough for a baby? I debated whether to use pink or blue for a Fall baby, so I settled for Pumpkin Pie cardstock. The International Bazaar Designer Series Paper brought out the richness of the bright orange. I found the miniature clothespin at my local craft store. What other non-traditional colors would make a great baby card?
There is still time to grab the August Spooktacular Project with your new Starter Kit. You get the fabulous kit below, plus my gift to you of the Color Coach, and I will throw in a black ink pad (doesn’t come with Spooktacular Kit). Email me (email@example.com) to find out more or ask any and all the questions you need to help you decide what you want in your kit.
The Halloween Spooktacular Project Kit includes:
- Black Tray w/handle
- Toxic Treats stamp set in choice of wood or clear-mount and English or French. Prefer your Halloween sentiment stamps in Spanish? You have the option to choose Spooky Bingo Bits in Spanish instead of Toxic Treats.
- 1 Pack of Bakers Twine in Lucky Limeade
- 1 Pack of Basic Jewels Rhinestones
- 2 – 12×12 sheets made with My Digital Studio. Images include rectangular shapes of DSP from Howlstooth & Scaringbone, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie & More Mustard CS. Images of all the inserts, flags, pennants and bats, etc. All papers included are MDS digital images.
- Laser cut spider web, pennant and flag in Silver Glimmer Paper
- 6 buttons – 1 Vintage Faceted Designer, 2 Basic Gray, 2 Pumpkin Pie and 1 Old Olive
- Glue Dots Adhesive
- Ribbon – Very Vanilla Seam Binding, approx 18″ in length and 1/2″ Black & Gray Striped Satin Ribbon, approx 36″ in length.
- Ink and clear blocks not included.
To make the tiny petals I used the Itty Bitty punch set and colored in the Basic Pearls with an orange Sharpie. I covered the heart with Crystal Effects to give it the wet look. I bought the mini clothespin at my local craft store.
Visit Maggie’s BAZAAR for retired stamp sets.
Click envelope to send post to a friend.