It’s the occasion of the year as the Stampin’ Pretty Pals share some fabulous cards and projects featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Occasion Mini and Sale-A-Bration products on today’s Pals Blog Hop!
You’ve probably hopped over from Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin’ Blog, I’m stop number 14 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for paper projects showcasing Stampin’ Up!’s Occasion Mini and Sale-A-Bration products from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
This is my one of a kind non-traditional Valentine’s Day Card. It is the first time I’ve used the Labels Collection framelits and I absolutely love them! You will definitely see more cards made with these in the very near future. The stamps are from two separate sets both available now in the Sale-a-Bration catalog. I love how Stampin’ Up! incorporated the bright bold colors of orange, baby blue, and red on one sheet of paper. It opens up so many possibilities and allows individual creativity to shine through.
A quick hint to add a bit of dimension to any of your cards are to use Stampin’ Dimensionals to give your card a bit of a 3D effect. I used them on the Everyday Enchantment DSP to add a slight raise to the Love stamped inside the framelit. The gentle subtle pop of the paper allows the eyes to focus on the message of LOVE and doesn’t look flat against the Bashful Blue paper.
Please leave a comment when you get to stop #25 and give a shout out to the beautifully talented Pretty Pal, Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole for creating our blog hop badge and buttons! She designed them using the Everyday Enchantments DSP from the SAB One Big Sale-A-Bration CD (127220). If you haven’t done so already, make sure to download a free 30-day trial of My Digital Studio!
Card Ingredients Make This Cute LOVE Card:
Stamp Sets: Sprinked Expressions (W125130; C125132)
Paper: Everyday Enchantment (126154); Tangerine Tango (111349); Bashful Blue (105120)
Framelit: Labels Collection (125598)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (105216); Real Red (103133)
Punch: Postage Stamp (122344)
Accessories: Rhinestones (119246); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from the lovely and awesomely talented Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!, stop number 15 on the Occasions Mini & Sale-A-Bration Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
LIST OF HOPPERS
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space
- Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
- Emily Steggell at Stamping With Emily
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Angela Richwine at Stampin’ Away with Angela
- Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki’s Creative Corner
- Leah O’Brien at Leah’s Stampin’ Corner
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin’ Blog
- Maggie Mata at MaggieMadeCards
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Tricia Barber at My Stampin’ Blog
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Kim Luithle at Kim’s Stampin Stuff
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Christy Q at Schnauzer Crafts Creations
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Linda Fisher at Linda’s Stampin Loft
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions