We’re so glad you could join us for the final Pals Blog Hop of 2012! Today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are excited to celebrate all of our favorite occasions of the year! And what’s a little celebration without some sparkle?!
You’ve probably hopped over from Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole, I’m stop number 20 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for Stampin’ Up! products from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
I chose to make a Paper Bow with a bit of a sparkle. To make the bow I used our stunning, no-mess Glimmer Paper in Red and Silver. To give it a peppermint touch like a candycane, I used a few slivers of Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper. You too can make this gorgeous handmade bow in just a matter of minutes and you can click here to download the step-by-step instructions. Remember, it doesn’t have to be Christmas to make a bow. They work wonders on birthday presents, Valentine’s gifts, and Anniversary’s.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine, stop number 21 on the Pals Celebrations Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Naki Rager at …notes from Naki
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamp Paper Scissors
- Shannon Hokanson at My Stampin Blog
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Susan Lankford at stampandscrapwithsusan
- Liz Hughes at DIY Paper Creations
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards<== YOU ARE HERE
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
Will you be a sweetie and share me with a friend by clicking on envelope below?