Thank you for joining us for the April Pals Blog Hop! To celebrate Earth Day, the April blog hop features new cards and projects that capture the essence of Earth Day through colors and images and/or use recycled or reused elements. We hope you are ready for some fun and creative ideas. You should have just left stop number 24 on the Pals Hop – Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
If you’ve ever stamped with me you know first hand that I do not throw any paper in the garbage! Joy C., one of my Circle of Pals calls me the “Paper Police”. She shakes and trembles (jokingly) when I catch her throwing even a 1×1″ piece of paper in the trash… LoL. To make my card today I gathered all my used up scraps of card stock and designer series paper and used the Blossom Petals Punch (121808) to design the flower on the Mother’s Day card.
I made many more cards, but for the sake of keeping you moving along, I will post those other cards in the days to come, so come back now.
The next stop is the wonderfully talented Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping, stop number 2 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Kathleen Law at Craft With Kathleen
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin’ and Stampin’
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Barbara Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Max Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts